The ILMA Community is STRONG AND GROWING
with 299 members and 23 new companies joining in 2012!
Fulfilling Our New Strategic Plan:
ILMA = The industry's premier networking, educational and informative events — our 2012 Management Forum and Annual Meeting had the largest number of Manufacturing Members ever, and our Annual Meeting had the biggest attendance since 1999!
ILMA = Public Policy Representation, working for YOU on issues such as the SCAQMD metalworking fluids rule, TSCA reform and dexos™. This year ILMA and API worked together to achieve passage of National Conference on Weights & Measures changes that strengthen ILMA's testing initiative!
ILMA = A source of information and education on global market issues, including GHS, REACH and importing/exporting changes. The creation and launch of a GHS Orientation Seminar helped over 60 members sort out the complexities of this new regulation. Together, ILMA members can compete in the global market!
ILMA = Commitment to ensuring its members can compete in a fair marketplace with an outstanding ethics and testing program, now in its sixth year.
ILMA = Communicating knowledge with:
- A user-friendly, smart phone-compatible website with business information feeds.
- A mobile presence that includes the ILMA meetings app and Twitter.
- An improved delivery system for legislative, regulatory and global updates with our new e-publication PulsePoint.
- A new association e-bulletin, ILMA Connects, with ILMA-specific news about meetings and membership.
- Compoundings, our award-winning monthly magazine.
- The Membership Directory — an indispensible reference guide for members.
ILMA Foundation = Supporting future leaders through the Scholarship Program. Over the past 12 years, ILMA has awarded scholarships to 79 students. Of these, 44 have graduated from college, 20 are still receiving funding and working toward their degrees and 15 new students were awarded scholarships this year. With member support over the years, ILMA has awarded more than $170,000 in financial aid to friends and relatives of ILMA member company employees.
ILMA'S VISION STATEMENT
ILMA exists to help our members (independent lubricant manufacturers, marketers and suppliers) grow and prosper in a competitive global marketplace.
WE DO THIS BY:
- Providing networking opportunities and a venue for doing business and exchanging information
- Shaping and influencing industry initiatives and governmental policies in the best interests of our members
- Helping and educating our members to understand and effectively operate in the global marketplace
- Ensuring our members' commitment to producing and marketing quality products in a safe, environmentally responsible and ethical manner.
WE MEASURE OUR SUCCESS BY THE VALUE RECEIVED BY OUR MEMBERS AND, ULTIMATELY, BY OUR MEMBERS' CONTINUING FINANCIAL SUCCESS.